This is event #6 in the Texas 5K 6-Pack Challenge
June 16, 2018
Time: 8AM Start
No Label Brewing Co. 5351-A 1st Street, Katy, TX 77493. 281-693-7545. http://nolabelbrew.com/
2017 RESULTS!!! Great job runners!!!
About The No Label Brewing 5K
Given our day before Father’s Day event date, the No Label 5K is a GREAT FATHER’S DAY PRESENT for any Dad or Mom really who enjoys craft beer and exercise. This event starts and finishes at No Label Brewery and runs the streets east of downtown Katy, TX.
- Strollers are WELCOME on the course!
- Beer tasting for non runners available for purchase at the event from No Label staff on race day. This includes 8oz souvenir beer glass and 4 tastings.
- All 1st Street 5K tastings expire at 10AM. At which time the 1st Street 5K is officially over. No Label will reopen from noon-3PM. Admission for the afternoon tasting is $10 at 12PM.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or ask at the Run in Texas Facebook page. We will try to answer all questions in a timely manner. Please do not call No Label Brewery with questions, they are not organizing the event.
What you get for the buck:
Upon finishing runners will get access to the No Label tasting room where they will get to sample up to 4 No Label Craft beers (with proper ID). Each runner gets to keep the glass and gets a very nice tech shirt. You will also have an opportunity to win a very nice, hand made award. We will have food trucks on hand for anyone wishing to purchase breakfast tacos or other delicious food cooked on site. FOOD IS NOT INCLUDED IN ENTRY FEE.
Top overall Male and Female and top overall master (40 and up) will receive unique hand made award, also, we will issue very unique hand made awards for top three in the following age groups (male and female): 29 and under, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70 and up. YOU WILL LOVE THESE AWARDS.
Packet Pick Up
- Thursday June 15th from 4-7PM at Top Golf, Katy, 1030 Memorial Brook Blvd. Houston, TX 77084
- Friday June 16th at No Label Brewery on Friday from 4PM -7PM
- Race day from 6:30AM -8AM.