Experience the best craft beer in Texas with a series of 5k races at independent breweries! Finish at least 6 events in the series to complete your own personal 6-Pack and earn a custom finisher medal!
Your adventure will take you to rising stars on the Texas brewery scene along with some established favorites. Every course takes you through Texas countryside, neighborhoods, farm roads, small towns or a little of each. Walkers welcome!
After each run, you’ll enjoy the unique atmosphere and vibe at each of these one-of-a-kind Texas breweries as you enjoy up to four 8-oz pours of their brews (included with your entry!). You’ll also become part of the 6-Pack community, a group of fun-loving runners who appreciate good beer and good people like you do. Have a great time for a good cause: every 5k in the 6-Pack also benefits a local non-profit partner!
Your 6-Pack registration includes:
- Entry into a series of 5k beer runs at some of the state’s best independent craft breweries!
- A limited-edition 2023 Texas 5k 6-Pack Beer Challenge T-shirt in a performance fabric
- A custom finisher medal when you complete at least 6 events in the series
- A special bonus prize when you finish MORE than 6 events!
PLUS, at each event you’ll receive:
- A cool race performance fabric T-shirt
- A souvenir finisherpint glass
- Four 8 oz. beer tastings
- A well-supported, chip-timed course
- Beer-themed awards for overall and age group winners and our famous random drawing prizes
- Free downloadable race photos available online after each event.
Additionally, you’ll enjoy:
- Happy feelings knowing a local non-profit benefited from each event!
- Happy feelings knowing you are supporting a local independent brewery!
- Happy feelings supporting small businesses creating cool experiences that make life more fun!
Challenge yourself to a year of 5K’s and beer!
The 2023 Line Up!
- Middleton Brewing Co. 5K Beer Run, March 4, San Marcos
- Kinematic Brewing Co. 5k Beer Run, April 8th, Comfort
- 12 Fox Beer Co. 5K, May 6, Dripping Springs
- No Label Brewing 1st Street 5K Beer Run, June 17, Katy
- Southern Star Brewing Co. 5K Beer Run, Aug. 12, Conroe
- Roughhouse Brewing 5k Beer Run, Sept. 16, San Marcos
- Back Pew Brewing 5k Beer Run, Nov. 4, Houston
- Hound Song Brewing 5K Beer Run, Nov. 11, Columbus
- Real Ale Brewing 5K Beer Run, Dec. 2, Blanco
Adult Series Pricing:
Sign up now and save! Sign up by Jan. 7 for earlybird pricing! You’ll be entered into all 9 events AND save 15% off of the price of individual registration for each event while receiving 6-Pack swag! The earlier you sign up, the better the deal!
- $425 EARLYBIRD PRICING through Jan 7 for ALL 9 events
- $440 through Feb 11 for ALL 9 events
- $460 through March 4 for ALL 9 events
- $410 through April 8 for the 8 remaining events
- $370 through May 6 for the 7 remaining events
- $330 through June 17 for the 6 remaining events
Minor Series Pricing:
Bring the kids or young adults! Under 21 registration includes the option for a cotton T-shirt in youth sizes and souvenir pint glass.
- $350 EARLYBIRD PRICING through Jan. 7 for ALL 9 events
- $360 through Feb. 12 for ALL 9 events
- $380 through March 4 for ALL 9 events
- $340 through April 8 for the 8 remaining events
- $305, through May 20 for the 7 remaining events
- $270 through June 17 for the 6 remaining events
The Official 2023 Texas 5k 6-Pack Beer Challenge Shirt
You must register for the 6-Pack by May 6 to guarantee your official 2023 Texas 5k 6-Pack shirt. Shirts will be available at the No Label Brewing Co. 5k on June 17 and at all following 6-Pack races. Shirts may be available for those registering for the 6-Pack after May 6 but availability and sizes are not guaranteed.
Finisher Medal Ceremony at the Real Ale 5k Beer Run, December 2, 2023
The 2023 Real Ale 5k Beer Run in Blanco is the final event in the series. All registered 5k 6-Pack Challengers who have completed at least six events will receive the highly coveted 6-Pack finisher medal after the race. Get a special bonus prize when you finish MORE than 6 events!
If you can’t make it to an event, you can run it virtually! Email us at 6Pack@RunInTexas.com to let us know before race day that you’ll be running virtually (this allows us to save your packet for you). Then email us your time after you’ve completed your run and we’ll enter it in your results to count toward your 6-Pack goal.
6-Pack runners may choose to run any event virtually and can receive their race packet in one of the following ways: We can ship to you for a $10 shipping and handling fee; a fellow 6-Packer can pick your packet up for you; or you may be able to collect your packet at future events. (Unfortunately we cannot ship pint glasses or beer with the virtual option).
“Wild Card” event
People get busy and life happens. In the event you cannot make 6 of the events in the series, Run In Texas offers at least one additional Texas craft brewery “wild card” event. This will be another 5k at a different brewery. With paid registration and completion of a wild card event, you can get credit towards completing the 6-pack. You must register and pay for the “wild card” events separately, but they are there if you need them.
2023 Wild Card Events
Our goal is to add additional new wild card events in 2023. Here are the 2 we have on the calendar thus far:
Pecan Street Brewing 5K Beer Run, June 3, Johnson City
Galveston Island Brewing Co. 5K Beer Run, Oct. 7, Galveston
The Fine Print
- Sorry, no refunds and no bib transfers for Challenge participants.
- While we proudly offer military discounts on individual registration for all Run In Texas events, we cannot offer military discounts for the Challenge because prices already include a discounted rate for all 9 events (and include 6-Pack swag!).
- You must register for the 6-Pack by May 6 to guarantee your official 2023 Texas 5k 6-Pack tech shirt. Shirts may be available after that, but availability and sizes cannot be guaranteed.
- You MUST be registered in the Challenge to be eligible to receive the 6-Pack finisher medal.
- At each race, we work with local authorities and our venue partners to coordinate a safe, fun event. If it is determined that we cannot hold a race safely, the race may be rescheduled or cancelled. If cancelled, you will receive a credit that can be applied to a future event to ensure you get the full value of your 6-Pack registration.
INTRODUCING The 2023 Texas 5K 6-Pack Beer Challenge Line Up!!!
Listed in chronological order. Click below to visit the event page.
#1- Middleton Brewing Co. 5K Beer Run, Saturday, March 4, San Marcos
#2- Kinematic Brewing 5K Beer Run, Saturday, April 8, Comfort
#3-12 Fox Brewing 5k Beer Run, Saturday, May 6, Dripping Springs
#4- No Label Brewing 1st Street 5k, Saturday June 17, Katy
#5 Southern Star Brewing Co 5K Beer Run, Saturday, Aug. 12, Conroe
#6- Roughhouse Brewing 5k Beer Run, Saturday Sept. 16, San Marcos
#7- Back Pew Brewing 5k Beer Run, Saturday Nov. 4, Houston
#8- Hound Song Brewing Co 5K Beer Run, Saturday November 11, Columbus
#9 Real Ale 5k Beer Run, Saturday Dec. 2, Blanco
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please do not email or call the breweries regarding 5K information.
- Click here to see final results for the 2022 Texas 5k 5-Pack Beer Challenge!