May 4 (May the 4th be with you), 2019, Galveston, TX
Time: 8AM Start
- 8423 Stewart Rd, Galveston, TX 77554
- Click here to register online
- Click here to download an old fashioned mail in form
About The Galveston Island Brewing Co 5K Beer Run
This event starts and finishes at the brewery and runs a well supported, flat and fast out and back course.
- Strollers are WELCOME on the course!
- Pets welcome! Please keep to the back. Runners with pets not eligible for awards
- Finisher pint glass with event logo.
- All runners receive 4 x 8oz beer tastings at the finish line with an event FINISHER pint glass.
- Tech shirts to everyone.
- Beer Tasting!
- Brewery Tours
- Food Trucks
Please direct all questions to email@example.com or ask at the Run in Texas Facebook page. We will try to answer all questions in a timely manner.
What you get for the buck:
Gildan Tech shirt. Upon finishing each runner recieve a custom event “Finisher” pint glass and 4 x 8oz tastings. You will also have an opportunity to win a very nice custom award for running faster than your age group. There will be food for sale for anyone wishing to purchase breakfast tacos or other delicious food cooked on site. FOOD IS NOT INCLUDED IN ENTRY FEE.
Top overall Male and Female and top overall master (40 and up) will receive unique award, also, we will issue very unique awards for top three in the following age groups (male and female): 29 and under, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70 and up.
Starts and finishes at Galveston Island Brewery, runs rural neighborhood roads and finishes at the Brewery. We will have one water stop hit twice on the course.
Packet Pick Up-
- Friday, Aug. 11 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Galveston Island Brewing at 8423 Stewart Rd, Galveston, TX 77554; and
- race day, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the pavilion at R. A. Apffel (East Beach) Park at 1923 Boddeker Drive, Galveston, TX 77550. We’ll be giving out free glow jewelry on race day while supplies last.