REAL ALE 5K BEER RUN
- Saturday, December 7, 2019, 8AM Gun time
- Location: Real Ale Brewing Co, 231 San Saba Ct., Blanco, Texas 78606
This is the final event in the Texas 5K 6-Pack Challenge!
About the Real Ale Brewing Co 5K
This beer run starts and finishes at the beautiful Real Ale Brewing Co., brewing in the Texas Hill Country since 1996 producing handcrafted beer that is unfiltered, unpasteurized, and available only in Texas. Once you’re done running, you can hit the tasting room to collect your souvenir finisher pint glass and enjoy up to four 8oz tastings.
Your entry includes a custom finisher glass, four 8oz tastings of Real Ale’s finest, an official race tech shirt, and a well-marked and supported course. Cool awards just for beer lovers go to those who run fast enough (or are lucky enough to win one of our random drawings after the award ceremony!). Also:
- Food trucks available for anyone wishing to purchase tasty food after the run!
- Stroller friendly course!
- Dog friendly! (must obey leash laws and pick up after fifi or fido)
- Free race photos available online after the race.
2019 RESULTS!!! CONGRATS RUNNERS!
$35 entry through 11-9, $45 through 11-25, $55 after that and $60 on race day.
The course runs south through downtown Blanco, by the Blanco River and back to the brewery. One aid station at the 1.5 mile point will be manned by our non-profit beneficiary, Friends of Blanco State Park, with volunteers serving water and sports drink. Water and sports drink also available at the finish line.
Top overall Male and Female and top overall master (40 and up) will receive etched beer mug award. Top three male and female in each age group will win a unique beer-themed award! Age groups: 29 and under, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70 and up.
HOLIDAY COSTUME DIVISION
Dress in your festive best and enter the holiday costume contest! Top 5 male and female winners will take home special prizes!
- Thurs, Dec 5 Cricket Wireless, from 11-1PM, located at 21019 US Highway 281 N Ste 808, San Antonio 78258.
- Real Ale Brewery on Friday, December 6 from 4-7 p.m. and on
- race day from 6:30 – 8 a.m.
- 2018 Results: Click here for 5K Results
- 2017 Results: Click here for 5K Results
- 2016 Results- Click here for 5K Results
- 2015 Results- Click here for age group. Click here for overall.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com or ask at the Run in Texas Facebook page. We will try to answer all questions in a timely manner. Please do not call Real Ale Brewery with 5K event questions.