December 16, 2023, 8AM start
Follow us on Facebook!
Starts near the Johnson City Park, Avenue G & Main Street (105 E Main Street, Johnson City, TX 78636)
About The Johnson City Jingle Jaunt 5K and Kid’s K
Come for Johnson City’s Lights Spectacular in the evening, then start the day with this fun, family-friendly 5k! This event starts and finishes at lovely Johnson City city park near the historic Blanco County Courthouse and runs a flat, fast and scenic 5K (or Kid K) through the festive streets of this charming Hill Country town! Dress in your holiday best to compete in the holiday costume contest – you just might win a prize!
What you get for the buck:
- A FREE PINT OF BEER from Reck em Right Brewing Co. Free soft drink for minors. The brewery is across the street from the start/finish/post race party. Just go over to the brewery and cash in your beer ticket and BAM! you get a beer to go!
- JINGLE BELLS!!!!!!
- Race T shirt (5K) in ladies, unisex and youth sizes.
- Custom finisher medal to ALL participants
- Free high resolution race photos available for download online after the race
- Food vendors available for anyone wishing to purchase tasty food after the run!
- Strollers welcome!
- $40 through Nov 16
- $45 through Dec 2
- $50 after that
Kid K Pricing
- $25 through Nov 16
- $30 through Dec 2
- $35 after that
5K: Top male and female overall and master (40 and up). Top three male and female in the following age groups: 19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70 and up.
Kid K: Top three boys and girls. All kids get a finisher medal!
Packet Pick Up
- COMING SOON
- Race day packet pickup available at the start/finish.
Parking is available first come first serve at the courthouse and other parking is available around the downtown area.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or ask at the Facebook event page.