In conjunction with
Wildseed Farms, Fredericksburg, Texas
October 28, 2017
Start times: 8AM-5K/10K
This race benefits the Gillespie County 100 Club, a non-profit organization that provides financial assistance to the dependents of firefighters and law enforcement officers who have died in the line of duty, and also provides life-protecting equipment to area law enforcement agencies.
Need your Signmeup confirmation? Click here to find it.
- 5K-$30 through 9-8, $35 through 9-24, $40 after that and $45 on race day.
- 10K-$35 through 9-8, $40 through 9-24, $45 after that and $50 on race day.
- Military, Fire, and Police Discount (no refunds): $5 discount available by mail in entry only. Copy of ID required.
About this Event
Run through the new vineyards and beautiful grounds of Wildseed Farms along scenic paths, with a stretch along the Pedernales River.
After the run, stick around for craft beer from Pedernales Brewing Companies and wine tasting from Wedding Oaks Winery included for runners and walkers of age. Food trucks available at the finish line for those wishing to purchase food. This race benefits the Gillespie County 100 Club.
The 5k loop course winds along flat, well maintained, very gentle, non-technical dirt trail through the fields of Wildseed Farms. The 10k will cover the loop twice. As a race participant, you’ll get to see parts of the farm that are not open to the general public.
There is a 2 Hr cutoff for this event. This is a 19:20/mile for the 10K (6.2 miles) and 38:40/mile for the 5K (3.1 miles).
Awards for 5K and 10K
- 5K/10K: Awards for 1st place overall and master males and females
- Age group awards for top 3 male and females: 29 and under: 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60 -69, 70 & up
Start and finish and run entirely on Wildseed Farms, 100 Legacy Drive, Fredericksburg, Texas 78624.
At Wildseed Farms on race day, Oct 28, from 6:30am to 8 a.m.
Fredericksburg Inn & Suites, 201 S. Washington St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Office 830-997-0202
- Toll Free 800-446-0202
- Will honor a discount rate of $229.00 plus tax per night with a 2 night minimum stay required for Saturday night.