This is event #3 in the Texas 5K 6-Pack Challenge
- Click here for more info on the Challenge or to sign up for all 6 events
- Click here to register for Alamo Beer Co 5K Beer Run
Kick off San Antonio Beer Week in style!!!
April 6, 2019
Time: 8AM Start
Benefitting Phoenix Project
2018 RESULTS!!! Great job runners!!!
- 415 Burnet | San Antonio, TX 78202
- Click here to register online
- Click here to download an old fashioned mail in form
About The Alamo Beer Company 5K Beer Run
The run starts and finishes at Alamo Beer Company and follows the neighborhood streets surrounding the newly opened brewery. Run with a fiercely independent spirit!
- Strollers are WELCOME on the course!
- All runners receive a beer tasting with finisher glass, tech shirt and awesome awards.
- Tech shirts to everyone.
- Food trucks!
- Brewery Tours
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or ask at the Run in Texas Facebook page. We will try to answer all questions in a timely manner. Please do not call Alamo Beer Co with 5K questions.
What you get for the buck:
Upon finishing runners will get to hit the tasting room where they will get to use tear away tabs from their bib to sample up to 4 x8oz Alamo Craft beers (with proper ID). Each runner gets to keep the glass and gets a very nice tech shirt. You will also have an opportunity to win a very nice, hand made award. We will have food trucks on hand for anyone wishing to purchase breakfast tacos or other delicious food cooked on site. FOOD IS NOT INCLUDED IN ENTRY FEE.
Top overall Male and Female and top overall master (40 and up) will receive unique award, also, we will issue very unique awards for top three in the following age groups (male and female): 29 and under, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70 and up. YOU WILL LOVE THESE AWARDS.
Starts and finishes at Alamo Beer Co. Map coming soon.
Packet Pick Up
- Friday, April 5 from 4PM -7PM Alamo Brewery on Friday aaannnd…
- On race day at Alamo Beer from 6:30AM-8AM.
Click here for a map of where to park for our event. Please use designated parking. It’s free, there’s plenty of it and we do not want you to get a ticket.